RF85 ultra-low drag bearings (EACH).
- Previously only offered in the military.
- Got its name from Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- In an independent test, they found these bearings reduce friction by 85%
- This blows away REM polishing, Microblue finish, or even ceramic bearings.
- This ultimate finish lets you run less grease also in the bearing, which results in an additional gain of horsepower.
- Every sprint car will have these eventually.
- Right now you can get the jump on your competition.
- This advantage will really show up in a Racesaver 305 car.